Friday 8 August 2014

Good evening!

This is my first blog post and I'm delighted to share with you my love for food, restaurants and travel. This said, isn't it the biggest disaster when this love doesn't meet our expectations? Whilst I love food, I am the world's biggest critic of it too! These high standards lead me to travel to some of the best food oriented countries in the world, the best restaurants out there and experiment with cooking flavours, combinations and presentation. I don't however always get it right, and I do often cheat. Lets face it, the days run away with us and meal times are a frantic rush. I'm here to share the lows with you as well as the highs! I did have an interesting accident this week when I made a simple but tasty potato salad. In went the chopped mint, garlic and mayo, only to discover I hadn't boiled the potatoes first! Gutted I was. Tonight on the agenda is chicken, chorizo and pepper kebabs with a cucumber and mint salsa all wrapped nicely in a pitta bread. And of course a glass of vino seeing as it is Friday! Bon appetite to whatever you are eating (and drinking!) tonight x

No comments:

Post a Comment